Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring Break Adventures - Round 2

Rachel Bourque '14
So for Spring break 2011 I went to Ft. Lauderdale, FL to visit my grandfather with my mom. It was so amazing to get away from the cold and just relax, I didn't do much while in florida, basically just laid out in the sun at the pool or beach. But as you can see from the picture below, my mom and I went to see a Red Sox spring training game in Ft. Myers! and for all of you who don't know who is in the picture (shame on you) its WALLY the best baseball mascot ever. And the beautiful picture above is sadly not where we stayed in Florida, but where my mom and I snuck into to use their awesome pool...and stole towels so we can return next year :). WOO GO SOX,CELTICS AND PATRIOTS.

Alex Litofsky '12
A relaxing week in Punta Cana in La República Dominicana with mi familia consisted of playing in the ocean, enjoying the unfamiliar sensation of sunshine on my shoulders, and practicing un poco de español. ¡Qué divertido! The week ended with this photo, which was taken, amid much hilarity, by my brother in the Philadelphia airport.

Kerry Martenis '14 (picture to come!)
My spring break was spent at home in ever exciting Southgate, Michigan. I visited my grandma for a couple days, but other than that I was home hanging with my friends. We went to movies, had dinner, and played some soccer, but not too much since there was still snow everywhere. Overall, I just relaxed and gave my poor brain a well-earned break. The only downside was that break wasn’t longer. But now I'm recharged and ready to get back to work!

No comments: